Paint Colors


I have recently repainted my bedroom. I read somewhere that painting your room blue can make you more creative, so I knew I wanted some shade of blue. I looked through paint palets, searching for the right color. It was so much harder than I thought. I found about seven different shades of blue, and it took me two weeks before I actually decided on one. 
     
    I kept searching, and finally, I found it! The perfect bright blueish turquoise that would suit my furniture so well. A few weeks later, I bought the paint and before I knew it, my room was complete. 
    
    So that's my story. Not super interesting, I know. It's the typical story of how any room gets painted. But This is too short for a post so I have to keep writing. 
    
    You know how I said painting your room blue can make you more creative? Well, turns out that it allows you to be more open-minded, to think outside the box. That's why it's also a great color to paint an office where a lot of brainstorming takes place. Here are some colors and what they represent:

    Blue: Not only is blue the color of creativity, but it also promotes communication, health, stability, and Expression.
    
    Red: Courage, greed, strength, and power. This would probably be a good color for an evil layer. 
    
    Green: You guessed it - Green is the color of growth. It also promotes healing, balance, and peace. 
    
    Purple: The color of mental clarity, along with youth and innocence. Painting a room this color haas also shown to make you more creative, along with adding a feel of luxury to the space. 
    
    Yellow: The happiness color. Good spirits, Wisdom, Inspiration, the whole shebang. 

    Black: The most mysterious color of them all. It's the darkest, representing power, elegance, and sophistication. 

    So with all of that, maybe I should reconsider my color choice. Maybe in ten years, I'll try yellow or purple. Or maybe I could try green. Anyway, I'm good for now. I like my room the way it is. 



What's your go-to color to paint a room?



    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing 2 - A Movie Review

The Great Escape Part 1 - A Fictional Adventure

Reading Habits